We are seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team!
- Perform functions necessary to the development, implementation, and maintenance of Allied Moulded's quality system
- Lead quality events targeting product and process improvements
- Ability to innovate and bring forward creative ideas
- Working knowledge of UL, CSA, NEMA, and NEC beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, technical skills, writing skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment, in a high demand fast paced environment round out the chracteristics of the individual we desire
Qualified candidates should have a four-year degree in Quality Engineering or two-year degree in a related Engineering discipline and equivalent experience. ASQ certification a plus.
The Allied Moulded Products, Inc. employee benefit options include medical insurance with vision coverage, dental, life insurance, and a disability and flexible spending account. You choose the benefits that best suit your individual needs. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with a company match, tuition assistance, vacation, holidays, and employee assistance.
Please submit your resume including salary history to Allied Moulded Products, Inc., 222 North Union Street, Bryan, OH 43506; apply in person at 222 North Union Street, Bryan, Ohio; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allied Moulded Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.