Shipping & Receiving
Purpose: Responsible for the accounting of and movement of materials. The Shipper/Receiver ensures that product leaving the facility is shipped according to the Pick List and customers' expectations. Responsible to receive in materials and accurately disposition to the correct inventory stock areas.
- Set up manufacturing orders according to the pick list.
- Utilize ERP software and ERP interfacing hand scanners to input data and export reports as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining a constant flow of material and cartons to processing.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Drive fork trucks in a safe and cautious manner.
- Conduct random inventory counts.
- Maintain organization of product in all work areas.
- Receive product and inspect for accuracy and quality.
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a fork lift license
- Ability to work well in a team environment and maintain strong working relationships. Display a positive attitude and a respect for others.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Mental / Visual Requirement: Standing, walking, and extended periods of driving on tow motor for most of the shift. Moderate to heavy physical labor required to lift and move baskets and cartons of parts. Ability to use and maintain equipment such as tape machine, stapler, etc. Ability to lift and move baskets of parts using a hand cart, pallet jack, or lift truck. Boxes of supplies may weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Education / Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Some experience operating hand tools and ability to drive lift truck a plus. Must have good attendance history and maintain good attendance record.
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to read and understand customer orders. Must have the ability to retain information and pay attention to detail. Good math skills or ability to use a calculator. Must maintain accuracy. Must maintain good attendance. Lift truck license required. Ability to operate lift truck in safe and efficient manner.
- Benefits: Allied offers a Traditional Coverage Option with lower deductible and employee cost share. We also offer a High Deductible Coverage with Company Contribution at a very competitive cost share rate. Benefits start the first of the month following hire date for Medical, Dental, Vision. We offer tuition reimbursement and programs to assist you with meeting your career goals. Other benefits include Quarterly Bonus, 401K and Company Match, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance and Disability Coverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer