ULTRAPLUG® hole plugs are designed to plug and seal unused holes in metallic, aluminum and nonmetallic enclosures. They fit a wide range of sizes – from ½” pilot light to 4” conduit trade sizes – so there is no need for restrictive hole-centering spacers. The self-centering, anti-rotational design insures quick and simple one-person nut assembly and no tools are required for tightening and maintaining a NEMA 4X enclosure rating. Available in two colors. Learn more at ultraplug.alliedmoulded.com.
ULTRAPLUG® Series Features & Benefits
- Plug "fins": self centering, anti-rotational design for fast & easy one-person plug assembly and no-tools tightening
- Plug fits wide range of hole sizes without the use of restrictive hole centering spacers
- Patented design: U.S. Pat No. 9,045,932
- Recognized component for use with UL® & CSA® listed enclosure products
- Molded material construction for a wide range of chemical compatible applications (polycarbonate with neoprene/EPDM gasket)
- Assembly designed to maintain applicable NEMA/UL/CSA enclosure ratings
- Designed for use with wall thicknesses from 16 gauge through 1/4"
- Designed for use with all metallic and nonmetallic enclosure materials
- Low profile interior nut and exterior plug saves valuable panel space
- Capable of sealing unused holes ranging in size from 1/2" to 4 3/4"
Get detailed information and specifications in the ULTRAPLUG Hole Plug product bulletin:
Check out the latest video, showing just how easy it is to install a hole plug: